This secret technique allows a Samurai to draw out power from the depths of their very being and release it in bursts. A Samurai must make their mind clear like an unclouded mirror, and their spirit serene like the surface of water. Hence, clear mirror, still water.
- Meikyo Shisui is a Samurai's Two Hour Ability.
- Translation: Wise Reflection or Clear Tranquil
- Upon usage, user's TP is instantly boosted to 3000.
- When active, Weapon Skills will still require at least 1000 TP in order to be used, but they will only drain 1000 TP instead of all TP, allowing easily-achieved self-Skillchains.
- The TP modifier of the WS performed will be based on the amount of TP the player had prior to performing the WS, despite only using 1000 TP. For example, if a player uses Meikyo Shisui and then uses Tachi: Enpi three times, the first use will have a 3000 TP modifier, the second will have 2000, and the third will have 1000.
- The TP Bonus effect from Hagun is also applied under Meikyo Shisui status, whereas it is not with Sekkanoki. (The first WS performed will not see any benefit, however, because effective TP cannot be increased past 3000.)
- When active, TP that would normally be gained from striking or being struck by an enemy will be negated.
- /ja "Meikyo Shisui" <me>
- Since Meikyo Shisui is a two hour ability, some people prefer not to make a macro for it to prevent unintentional activation.